Friday, October 31, 2008

On Toilets

OK, so I am preparing a little "love note" for a friend. The reasons are neither here nor there, but rather the content.

I have been looking for a toilet flush. Yep, a toilet flush. Using the searching man's favorite - Google - I tried various parameters:

image toilet flush sound Results: 188,000 hits.

ONE HUNDRED EIGHTY EIGHT THOUSAND HITS!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME???

Next: toilet flush video Results: 310,000 hits! REALLY?!?!?!?

From YouTube:

Seaching for toilet flush Results: 3,810 videos of a toilet being flushed.

I am trying to wrap my head around what this means. We have achieved a point in our civilization where we take time to record a video flushing, and then care enough about our handy work to display it for all to see, nearly FOUR THOUSAND TIMES!!!

I leave you to your own thoughts with this, the winner!

Of course, now I have to try to understand why I, ME, a fairly sane (quit laughing Chrissy) person would spend nearly an hour finding just the right one!

Where is the number of that shrink again??

1 comment:

chrissyrudd said...

I remember a certain high school exchange student to france that took an entire picture album of foreign toilets. There you go.