Thursday, April 23, 2009

Sex at the weapons range!

 

I took a break from the stress of being a wildly successful entrepreneur today and cleaned a couple of my guns.  My favorite - a Ruger 22/45 and my six gun, a Ruger Blackhawk 45 Long Colt.  There is something relaxing about the process.  Disassembling them, cleaning each part, oiling them and reassembling them.  The only thing better is shooting them of course.

So, in keeping with my right wing extremist persona,  I went to the weapons range to play.  Well, it seems I interrupted a hot sex session right there at the range.  It seems the couple didn't mind so much, in fact the let me shoot a bit of video and take a couple of photos.  I thought you might enjoy it!

And as for my results, not bad.  50 rounds at 25 ft - 90% in the black.  50 rounds at 25ft - 70% in the black, 50 yards - 80% on an 8x11 sheet of paper.  I'll take it for the first outing of the spring.

No comments: